Standard specifications and tolerances of tubular and band heaters.If tighter tolerances are required consult zerowatt.
- Maximum Temperature: 1000°F (540°c)
- Maximum Watt Density: 45 W/in2 (7W/Cm2)
- Minimum Width: 1-1/2" (38.1mm)
- Minimum inside Dia.: 1-1/2" (38.1mm)
- Standard Gap: 3/8"
- Holes: Can be accommodated Cinsult
- Zerowatt with your requirements.
- Resistance Tolerance: 10%, -5%
- Wattage Tolerance: 5%, -10%
- Maximum Volts: 277 Volts
- Maximum Watts: Depends on Diameter
- Maximum Amps: 30 Amps
Copyright 2015 Zerowatt. All rights reserved.